Monday 7 May 2012

What's all the fuss about Camellia?

Today, I got thinking, what is all the fuss about- what is she wearing? who has she married? what designer is her dress?
I love fashion, I think its such an art.
I love beauty and how you can be a different person every day by your lipstick or your Manolo Blahniks, but what is life without fashion?
I try every day to remember how lucky I am but so many don't even realise how much they are blessed. 
Many people I know have cut off from their family over money or possessions, all your left with is a few thousand and a vintage Chanel 2.55, but no love, support or a shoulder to cry on.
Is it true? Can you not trust anyone other than your family? If so, how do these people do it? Because when it comes to it, the closest friend will stab you in the back when a promotion at work comes up or the last pair of Pigalle Platos black size 39 are in stock.
I will still carry on sharing my thoughts, opinions and advice when it comes to new season YSL or Gucci, but remember dolls, a Prada purse won't help you when things get tough.

So when it comes to it, who chooses Fendi over family? 
Love, Camellia Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment