Thursday 31 May 2012

Camélia Amour - Alexander McQueen

I am loving the new season McQueen! Especially accessories! I think these lace heels and clutch are amazing! Perfect with an LBD or jeans!
You could go for a rock chick look or a sultry evening look with YSL red lipstick!
The heels are not too high, they are the classic McQueen style- the shoe boot and I love them! Especially with the patent leather!
The clutch is so elegant perfect for evening and edgy enough for a smart day look with a messy bun.
The shoes are £790 -definitely an investment! The laser cut details are beautiful and go so well with the gold accents!
The clutch is £315- a little bit more reasonable! I love it! Just big enough for all the essentials!
I am loving nearly all the new season McQueen at the moment, its so fresh and wearable.
Check it all out at alexandermcqueen.co.uk !


Follow the Camellia Amour- be your own McQueen! Love, Camellia Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment