Monday 7 May 2012

Christian and Camellia

As you probably know, my absolute go to for heels is Christian Louboutin!
I adore them, they are complete works of art! I have recently uncovered a new favourite!
The Pigalle 120 is one of the most classic Loubis around but rather hard to walk in, the arch is just to high for me without a platform.
So, no more sore feet dolls! Try the Pigalle 100, still uber sexy but so so comfy! I can walk in these better than any heels I have ever tried on - ever!
They are 375 and I love them in black patent. 
Also, these are so classic they will never go out of style, they are really an investment as they are soo timeless!
The good thing about them is you can wear them for a day in the office or a dinner date with your girlfriends or even in the bedroom!
I love them, style with a cute black bag or make a statement with a patent Marc Jacobs neon clutch!
I am loving a non-platform shoe at the moment they were all over the runway and are really making an appearance in high street collections!
Where will you wear your Loubis dolls?
Love, Camellia Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment