Monday 14 May 2012

Camellia Met Ball


The fashion at the Met Ball this year was amazing! I see the Met Ball as a place for serious fashion, these celebs and fashionistas really do need to step it up!
My favourites had to be Rihanna in Tom Ford! I am loving this long sleek look on Rihanna she always looks flawless! Even though I do not agree with the alligator skin- I love it!
My next love was Karolina Kurkova in Rachel Zoe, the turban looks amazing- perfect for the Met! Her make-up is flawless!
I have to say I love this Alexander McQueen Autumn/Winter 2012/13 feathered gown worn by Cate Blanchette, she got it spot on just like Rihanna, using black but with such detail! I love it. Her make-up looks effortless and her hair is perfect to complete the look, she really stepped it up!

My best though has to be Rihanna in Tom Ford, I am loving Tom ford everything at the moment, dresses, glasses, lipstick- the lot! And Rihanna looks amazing! Rihanna teamed her gown with some simple black Christian Louboutin pumps- a girl after my own heart!


Well Done Rihanna! Love, Camellia Xo



No comments:

Post a Comment