Wednesday 16 May 2012

Camélia Amour- Louboutin




Hey Dolls, as you all know I love Christian Louboutin! I love checking out the new UK online boutique and my new favourites have to be the Lady Daf in black patent! These are uber sexy, stylish and classic! They are apart of the Classic collection I think and I'm in love! I think the little strap makes them look so cute and I may even prefer these to the classic Daffodile! I reckon these would look A-mazing with a skater dress and patent clutch-maybe Marc by Marc Jacobs.  They are around 625 GBP and I have to have them! I am waiting for my size to come in stock! Check them out dolls!



My second favourite may come as a surprise as I usually like to go to Chanel for my flats but these RollerBoy spike flats are to die! I love them! These are in leopard and I think they would jazz up any jean and blazer combo!
These are a part of the new fall collection and have only just been released online- They would go perfect with a  Lady Dior - Mixing classic style with Loubi spikes!
It is now official- Louboutin are perfect for heels and flats! I heard recently than Christian is starting a new beauty collection, I bet the lipsticks and nail varnishes will be so fantastic! I predict best sellers- just like the shoes!
Check out the spring/summer and fall/winter and Christianlouboutin.com

Join the Camélia Amour! Love, Camellia Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment