Friday 27 April 2012

Camellia meets Ted



I have been a fan of Ted Baker for a while now. It's what I like to call 'high street designer' Its affordable runway style and is really on trend right now!
I have been looking for the perfect New York day dress to wear when I go in October. The kind of dress Carrie Bradshaw would wear to a lunch date with the girls or a shopping trip on 5th Avenue - And I think I found it! Its £169 but could be used for day or evening. Its very flattering on all shapes and sizes and is also really easy to style. Wear nude flats and an oversized clutch for day and heels for night. Wear your hair up and have one small piece of jewellery. I would defiantly only use nude accessories though.
The bold print is very in right now, many designers have been using a print on the runways this season and are continuing through to autumn/winter.
I am also loving this Blue pleated skirt. Its very Halston with a rock chick twist. This skirt is fabulous. It is also available in hot pink. This is also really easy to style because it is such a statement already you don't need alot to make it look better. I think maxi skirts are really flattering and are perfect for a summers evening.


Speaking of pleating, Ted Baker also do this maxi dress in Orange. I think this is also a  nice twist on a Halston Heritage original, but Ted Baker has put its own twist on it. I love it - Wear a cute tribal sandal and clutch and your good to go! This dress is £199 - pricey but very classic - It wont go out of style you can style it up with anything that's on trend - leather jackets, a blazer, a denim jacket, a skinny belt, the options are endless!

I really do recommend you check out Ted Baker dolls, add some bold colours to your wardrobe this season!
Love, Camellia Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment