Thursday 19 April 2012

Lady Camellia

Hey dolls! Its been a while! I have been going all over to find the new hot trends, do's and dont's and hot colours this season!
Most recently I have found a love for Dior. I think its elegant and classy and most certainly on trend! The lady Dior is my absolute favourite! Its so classic and off course given its name 'Lady' after Princess Diana.
I am still loving nudes this spring and the lady Dior does come in nude and black and then other statement colours such as red and pink.
I personally prefer it is lambskin nude and patent black and either in the small or large size. Large for day and small for night but really either could be used as an all day look.
I do love a large bag but the small Lady Dior is so petite and cute, who wouldn't love it?!
I prefer the gold hardware but both looks great, it is more personal preference than anything.
I would wear the large Lady Dior with a cute black skirt suit with a large statement coloured tie - going for the elegant man look which the Kardashian's are loving right now! especially Kim and Kris who looks fabulous in these neon blazers!
And I would wear the small lady Dior with Chloe high wasted palazzo pants and pussy bow blouse all in neutral tones with Chanel flats and gold vintage earrings.

Nudes, Neon and off course a good print have all been seen on the runway this spring! Topshop and River Island have all adapted the trend into their new collections this season, all at high street affordable prices! Check it out online at Topshop.com and Riverisland.com.

Lets use the Diamond Jubilee as an excuse- keep it fashionably royal Dolls! Love, Camellia Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment