Thursday 19 April 2012

Camellia meets Tom

Nearly all my make-up is Chanel, I am rather a loyal customer! But when I was shopping in Selfridges yesterday I checked out Tom Ford!
I wear glasses and have done for years, my first pair were Armani, my second Chanel and my current pair are Tom Ford. I got these a while ago and Tom Ford was virtually unknown to me!
So back to the story- I was shopping and walked up to the Tom Ford space and fell in love with the bold lip and nail colours and the seductive eye shadows and bronzer!
I ended up buying rather more and I wanted, and as Tom Ford is quite highly priced my bank balance did suffer accordingly!

However, the lady who helped me was fabulous and did my whole face in the stick foundation and highlighter powder and the new 2012 spring collection eye creams which are in gold, platinum and copper shades, they are amazing. You only need a tiny amount and they look great and are seriously long lasting- i bought two- the Platinum and Spice at £28.00 each which is rather alot but I think definitely worth it. I also got the brow sculptor in Espresso which is also brilliant- well worth the hefty price tag of £32.00
My favourite though has to be the lipstick - its bold and bright and will make any outfit look fabulous, it is a must have dolls! Its a shade of purple and is called Violet Fatale. Its really long lasting and looks so glossy. The lipsticks are £36.00 but so worth it. Its perfect for night and day - casual or smart and defiantly perfect for spring/summer.
I also have fallen in love with their private blend fragrance - Black Violet. You have to check it out its AMAZING!
Check out Tom Ford cosmetics dolls at a Selfridges near you!  Come and meet Tom, I know you'll fall in love! Love, Camellia Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment