Thursday 26 April 2012

Camellia Camellia

Yesterday I journeyed to Selfridges and just happened to stumble upon Chanel - I wonder how that happened!
I check out new stock at least every three weeks and noticed a new pair of sandals. I have seen these before - around November and last summer in different colours but this was the first time I saw them and fell in love!
These are the new Camellia Sandal by Chanel. They are £185. Pricey - But the new Louis Vuitton flip flops are 285 and less substitutional than these!
They run small and are quite narrow, I am usually a 39 and I have a pair of two tone flats in a 39 but these I had to get a 40 - which is the first time ever!
They are so comfortable and you know the saying you can't judge until you walk a mile in their shoes'  - well walk in these and you will realise why I spend £185! The second I put them on I felt like a princess.
I cannot wait to wear these when I go on holiday this summer. The second the sun comes out this spring I will have them on my feet! I am so excited - I think these would go perfectly with a maxi skirt and tank or a mini dress. I think they are so versatile. Style them down with jeans and an oversized blouse- the possibilities are endless! I love them and I think you will too!

Journey to your nearest Chanel, splurge and feel like a princess! Love, Camellia Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment