Monday 23 April 2012

Camellia Don't

I think its time to go through a couple of my dont's!
I have been recognising all my loves and likes but I think its time to get down to business with the bad stuff!!
I actually do find it hard to sit down and think 'what do I actually not like!?'
newlook.com £59.99 - The perfect patent peep toe!
First, lets go through the things I think are important - and when you get it wrong - I don't like it!
Number One: BAD SHOES - granny flats or tasteless heels or scrappy sneakers.
I know everyone doesn't have lots of money to spend on expensive things, I get that, but don't go round with hooker heels. If your stuck finding the perfect high heel for an event or dinner date - go simple. A plain black patent peep or pointed platform is great.
You will probably always find a simple black heel in Primark, New Look or Topshop depending on your price range.
from £12.99 to £75.00. It is not always expensive to look fashionable! Most high street stores create replicas of  the collections shown on the runway to if you cant afford the runway try River Island!
There is NO excuse for bad shoes!
My number two 'No-No' has to be chipped nail polish. Either take it off or touch it up!

Trends:
Creepers.
They are tasteless, Ugly with a capital U and should never ever be fashionable.
I am not negotiable on Creepers. I dislike them and they go under the title of BAD SHOES.

P.S I cant even bare putting a picture of a creepers so just google it instead!! 
I think that's enough Camellia Dont's for today dolls!


edit: I have just noticed Chanel have shown Creepers at their latest runway- I think it was Cruise 12/13- I love Chanel but I am still non negotiable! Creepers are awful from Primark and are awful from Chanel!

Keep it Camellia Do! Love, Camellia Xo






No comments:

Post a Comment