Wednesday 8 February 2012

Louboutin Love

I am crazy crazy in love with Christian Louboutin! I want to share some of my absolute favourites!
The new Pigalle Plato 120mm in black, nude and pink are my all time shoe, they are also the all time hardest shoe to get hold off! The plato really helps to keep these shoes on your feet for longer! For those girls who need a little platform, this is perfect!
I love the Ronaldo pump in the bright blue/green I think the pop of colour is lush and a must have in a cute casual lunch outfit! The heel is only small so ideal for a shopping trip!
And off course the classic Daffodile black pump 160mm! This is the perfect evening pump for a sexy night out with the girls!


Pink patent pigalle plato pumps! perfect for valentines day ladies with a Lulu Guinness lips clutch!

Lush blue patent Ronaldo Pump! style with a nude skater dress and simple Miu Miu clutch! Make this your pop of colour this season!

Cute Black Leather Daffodile, style with Alexander McQueen clutch and LBD!

Keep it Louboutin dolls, Love Camellia Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment