Monday 13 February 2012

Camellia CHANEL

CHANEL has to be my favourite brand. To me it just bursts luxurious and classic. I love the classic look in black and nude which is exactly what CHANEL does! I love the fashion, the beauty and the accessories. I would rather have one amazing bag, wallet and pair of shoes than fifty okay ones. I currently own a pair of CHANEL two-tone flats and a small wallet/card holder. I also have a selection of the CHANEL beauty including some amazing lipsticks!
A cute pink Victoria Beckham dress with sky high Louboutins, a black CHANEL bag and pearls!
Or maybe jeans and Gucci bow shirt with a stand out cuff bracelet! So many ways to stand out dolls, so why not use CHANEL to do it!
The CHANEL Camellia is my favourite thing in the world, its pretty and classic yet edgy and powerful. Everyone deserves to feel feminine and beautiful and I think the Camellia does exactly that.
I am in love with the classic quilt in a bag and purse.
Wear some amazing stand out earrings with a simple nude Topshop dress, stand out in a pretty and subtle way!
Every girl should own some CHANEL, it makes you feel luxurious, beautiful and completely classic!
Some of my favourites are the black quilt purse, the classic medium shopper and some classic pearls.




Feel beautiful, be Camellia, Be CHANEL. Love, Camellia Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment